Re: [Spridgets] The torture never stops....

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The torture never stops....
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:32:59 -0400
COOL, A new Zappa Story!!

No wait, it isn't?

On Jun 21, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Brad Fornal wrote:

> So I put in the new pedal, with the clevis hole brazed up. There is
> NO play
> in the clutch pedal.
> I put it up on the jack, start it, my assistant drops the car, and
> off I go.
> I hit the clutch and the brake several times, no breaking loose.
> WTF am I doing wrong now??
> How far should the arm on the transmission move, when the pedal is
> depressed? I can get under and check that,  maybe IT isn't moving far
> enough.
>
> --
> DON JULIO 1942
>
> www.myspace.com/tequilabrad

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Declare your Independence, Bring your MG to MG 2008
Valley Forge, PA June 26-29, 2008
http://mg2008.com

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams