Re: [Spridgets] We Made It!

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] We Made It!
From: Bill Masquelier <billmasq@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:16:01 -0700
Bill L- what the heck are you doing awake this early???!!!
I just got up and I went to bed 3 hours before you did!

This has got to have been the greatest car gettogether that I have ever
attended, but it WAS a long trip!
If there were west and east get-togethers like the Mini folks do (Mini Meet
East and Mini Meet West) then I truly believe that we would probably have
about as many folks at each one as we did at the "national" that we just had.
Actually now that the Mini ranks are getting smaller it ALMOST may make sense
to POSSIBLY think about combining the Mini/Spridget events? As a many of us
know, it takes a lot of work and time to put one of these on and combining the
two may work?
I am really glad that we had the "national" one so that I could meet everyone
that I did and it was worth every minute of the drive but as Bill L said, this
is probably the last time that I plan to spend 8 days driving the Sprite, I'm
getting too old!

Bill M> Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:04:57 -0700> From: pythias@pacifier.com> To:
peter@nosimport.com> CC: spridgets@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] We
Made It!> > Hello Peter,> > The only way i'm doin' it again is if its this
side of the> ROCKIES... i don't plan to drive over them again. .. in ANY car,>
let alone one without air conditioning... > > -- > Best regards,> Bill
mailto:pythias@pacifier.com> '66 Sprite HAN8L49403> Go ahead, jump. 100,000
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are subscribed as
billmasq@hotmail.com> > http://www.team.net/archive> >
Do more with your photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery.
http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_photos_022008