Re: [Spridgets] We Made It!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] We Made It!
From: "Trevor Jessie" <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:21:33 -0400
I think there should also be awards for items that go across models:
Best interior, Most bling under hood, best auxiliary lighting, best
paint, most bugs on the windscreen, etc.

However, I am only suggesting these to make the show voting more fun
(I'm not trying to make things "fair").  However, the static car show
is not what made this event great.  It was the people and the bond
they shared that is created by these little cars.

Trevor Jessie