Re: [Spridgets] steering column types

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, spridgets List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] steering column types
From: Max Slegers <midget@maxengland.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 19:41:54 +0200
I bought it second hand. It's weird: on moss-europe there is only one
wheel and it's the same one for MK2 and MK3 midgets (part number
AHA9193)...

So which one has 36 splines do you think? 10 or 11 on that page?:
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29293

Max
www.maxengland.com/photos.php?var_alb=MG+Midget

Billy Zoom a icrit :