Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye door interior covers

To: "'Dean Hedin'" <dlh2001@comcast.net>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye door interior covers
From: "B- Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:57:44 -0700
Dean Hedin wrote:  "I went to Home despot today to look at the stuff, but
all they had was this black vinyl that had very coarse corregation.  Like 3
ribs per inch."

Home Destroyer also carries some that is 9 ribs per inch (as opposed to the
original 7).   Yes, it was black, but easy-peasy to change to any color you
want by first spraying it with their plastic primer paint first.  I followed
with their red plastic spray paint, which is bloody well near the original
red.  Or, I know some folks who, after spraying the plastic primer, have
used any good quality spray paint.  The trick is adhering it to the inside
of the doors.  Tricky, yet easy once you think it out.

To be fair, I have to say that Frank had some trouble with getting the paint
to adhere to the material.   I had no trouble and it is still fine after two
years.   Being Hoity Toity Southern California, I probably have a higher
quality Horrible Despot than he does.

Buster