Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye door interior covers

To: "'Biff Jones'" <biffjones@verizon.net>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye door interior covers
From: "B- Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 07:01:24 -0700
Biff Jones wrote:  "I have a few pieces of original door liner material and
it has 6 "ribs" per inch, not 9.  And while the stuff you can buy has square
ribs the original material has round top ribs with the lowest points being
an acute angle.   It's hard to describe but sorta of like an upside down U's
connected with V's ."

That's IT!   I still have all of the original rubber, albeit in pieces.   I
have long thought of trying to piece it back together on some kind of back
(perhaps fiberglass cloth) and restoring the color.   But, it has been just
"one of these days" we all have in life.

Buster