[Spridgets] FW: bleeding the brakes

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] FW: bleeding the brakes
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 04:58:33 -0700
You have done good. I always keep one friend in the neighborhood to help
bleed the brake and clutch systems. Air can work its way out of the system,
and if it's working, time is on your side. I don't think air can dissolve
into the fluid. Double check the adjustment on all four wheels. ...bill in
oregon