Re: [Spridgets] 4 post lifts

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 4 post lifts
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:33:16 -0500
I have had this one from America's Pride.. looks exactly the same to
me.  I don't use it as a lift but as storage.  The best as far as I
can tell is Backyard Buddy.  Better in every way and costs it.  If I
had the money to spare I would get one..

Lester

http://www.americasprideonline.com/quality-9000-lbcapacity-diamond-plated-automotive-service-and-storage-lift-1015802-3-1.ViewProduct