Re: [Spridgets] bug-i ride-off the wall

To: "Michael Rowe" <mdrowe@optonline.net>, "Spridget List"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] bug-i ride-off the wall
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:11:44 -0500
> Is everyone thinking straight here?  What could Frank buy in the  NJ area
> for $3000?  I guess considerably more than a bare tub and a bunch of
> exhausted drivers.   There is one in Pittsburgh, for example, at
> http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/747094236.html .  Is Bud in
> Pittsburgh?
> I will be whitewater kayaking an hour south of Pittsburgh the first week
> of
> August.  No trailer hitch, though.

Mail your $3000 cheque to Frank, Michael and I am sure he will be happy to
do it that way. Otherwise, we are working on a community project wherein
everybody contributes what he or she can and it all works out in the end,
complete with warm fuzzies to go around. Spridgets are NOT all about money.
David Lieb