Re: [Spridgets] My 2009 road trip

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] My 2009 road trip
From: uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:59:02 -0700 (PDT)
Ron,

I have been where they start the last leg of the race - I would love to see
the whole race. I have never had the opportunity to be in the race. It is a
very cool race with all different kinds of cars. Don Picard ran a Morris
traveler in the race one year. He blew the motor so he cane in on a
trailer. If your running next year be sure to get your entry fee in early.
They turned down cars this year because they were full. In the past they
never really had a limit. This makes me think they are filling the sleeping
locations because more cars are entering the race each year.

Vigil