Re: [Spridgets] Hard Top

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>,spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hard Top
From: Bob Spruck <mgmaven@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 18:55:33 -0400
Bill:

I have numerous sets of the chrome latches and windshield brackets that we
can haggle over. I'll pick the best set tomorrow and let you know.

I have a hardtop for my ' 72 in about the same shape as yours and am
looking to replace all the weatherstripping and window rubber on it. Let me
know what you find out from MacGregor.

Bob Spruck
Sharpsburg, GA
1972 Midget Street and Show
1967 Midget Vintage Racer
6 parts cars out back in the woods in my Spridget Hospice

At 03:24 PM 8/3/2008 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello Spridgets,
>
>         my hard top is now in Portland. gonna go pick it up tomorrow
>         after work... still looking for the top to windscreen header
>         CLAMPS.. anybody have some spares?...
>
>         i see that Maggregor (http://www.macgregorukcarparts.com) has the
>rear seals and side window seals
>         for factory tops.. i'll call them tomorrow or Tuesday to make
>         sure  as their reputation is great....
>
>         FUZZY or VINYL... i'm leaning to Fuzzy..
>
>--
>Best regards,
> Bill L.                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com
>
> '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"
>
>  Don't speak now, and forever hold your peace.
PM