Re: [Spridgets] 1959 Berkeley SE 492 Roadster

To: uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1959 Berkeley SE 492 Roadster
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 09:35:46 -0700 (PDT)
How true - I've found many entries where the "facts" are wrong, and even more
where they're maybe not wrong, but aren't quite right either.  I've never
contributed, but have been told that just about anybody can do so if they feel
like it.  If it's important, use wiki as a reference, but verify elsewhere.
 - David