Re: [Spridgets] Holy Spirite Handoff

To: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Spirite Handoff
From: Bill Masquelier <billmasq@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 15:56:01 -0700
What I did with my Caravan(1995) was just unscrew the two taillights, splice
the wires there and reattach the lights, easy.
Bill> Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:30:05 -0400> From: mdrowe@optonline.net> To:
spridgets@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Spirite Handoff> > >I
went out and bought an adapter tonight to convert my 6-wire round trailer> >
light connector on the tow vehicle to flat-4 for the trailer.> > I have a
Dodge minivan that is not really supposed to tow much without an > oil cooler.
I don't doubt it can tow a Spridget, and I can get a receiver > from the
Whitney catalogue. But I will have to cut into the wiring > somewhere to put
in a socket for a connector. Does anyone have any > recommendations on the
best place to cut into the wiring?> > Michael Rowe> '74 Midget> Long Island,
http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are subscribed as billmasq@hotmail.com>
> http://www.team.net/archive> >
Get more from your digital life.  Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home2_082008