Re: [Spridgets] Air pump ports

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Air pump ports
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:08:05 -0500
Old, but generous, Bud. ;-))

----- Original Message -----
From: Bud Osbourne
To: 'Larry Daniels'
Cc: 'Spridget List'
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 6:15 AM

OK, lemme get this straight.  If I'm reading correctly, I'm buying beer for an
as yet undetermined number of thirsty Spridgeteers, who are not gullible
enough to be satisfied with what I call "kid beer" (any Budweiser, Miller or
Coors product)?   Damn!  It sure can be expensive to get old!

Bud Osbourne