Re: [Spridgets] Pink Sprite Race car

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pink Sprite Race car
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:06:58 -0500
> --- On Tue, 8/26/08, Dave G. <dmg@bossig.com> wrote:
>> Lookin at pictures of the engine bay...
>> Am I seeing things or are there 3 (three) master
>> cylinders???
>
> Yes, very common on Spridget race cars. One each for front, rear, clutch.
> This is my Tilton version:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/soavero/2443783656/sizes/l/

Ron,
I am disappointed in you! I figured you would at least point out that it
completely separates the two circuits making it more difficult (never
impossible) to loses all of the car's brakes at once as well as allowing for
balance adjustments, to say nothing of any number of other benefits I know
nothing about...
David Lieb