Re: [Spridgets] Monterey Historic Races

To: cciaffone@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Monterey Historic Races
From: "cclabaw@juno.com" <cclabaw@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:17:41 GMT
All this leads me to wonder how much the owners of these cars were paid by the
photographer.  Meanwhile, I'll lust after the inclined A-motor; very tidy.
Did anyone notice the left-turning thermostat housing?

Clay L.
'67 Sprite

-- chuck <cciaffone@verizon.net> wrote:
I must apologize. Perhaps I did not read the original
post in enough detail. I thought he just wanted a copy of
the picture for his own personal use, like in a screen saver
or similar. I would certainly not suggest he profit from someone
else's work.

Sorry an' all.

chuck
You are subscribed as cclabaw@juno.com

http://www.team.net/archive

Find solutions for your business. Click here and get it done now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m7tDKZZbPrh3x5xSGxvqvrrY1T
hZ4TnjNhpaf7fqOqwz2by/