Re: [Spridgets] Monterey Historic Races

To: "Mike Vasquez" <mike.vasquez@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Monterey Historic Races
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:57:18 -0500
On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 5:03 PM, Mike Vasquez <mike.vasquez@gmail.com>wrote:

> The website can track who visited the page, but no website can track
> whether
> or not I did a copy/paste, unless they've installed a keylogger on my
> system, at which point, I'm pretty sure they'll be paying me 250,000, not
> vice versa.

I got a buddy who specializes in NSA and CIA internet stuff. You'd be
surprised to know what they can tell about you...  ;-)

> Anyone who puts an image on the web knows very well that someone else may
> save it to their PC.  There is virtually no way of taking something back,
> once you stick it out there in cyberspace.

True enough. It all really boils down to how comfortable one is about using
other peoples intellectual property without paying for it.  I hafta look in
the mirror in the morning.

Cheers!!
Jim