Re: [Spridgets] tires

To: "'Matt Hagopian'" <mhagopian@hoppetool.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] tires
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:07:58 -0500
If the radius arm bracket is not done yet, it must be. Tire deflection under
cornering will cause it to hit the bracket bolt and tear the side out of the
tirer.. Not a good thing.

I assume there's a Panhard rod on the car, so that can be used to locate the
axle side to side for best clearance (Clarence).