Re: [Spridgets] tires

To: "John Caffrey" <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] tires
From: "Matt Hagopian" <mhagopian@hoppetool.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:32:26 -0400
Guys, I just picked up this car 3 weeks ago and havent looked over it too
closely. I love bias tires, we run them on our XKE. I have a Panhard bar in
the rear.

"If the radius arm bracket is not done yet, it must be. Tire deflection
under cornering will cause it to hit the bracket bolt and tear the side out
of the tirer. Not a good thing." Im not in front of the car right now (wont
be until tomorow because its 2 hours away) is this a big job or is that
included in the 30 min a side?

--
Sincerely,

Matt Hagopian