Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Pages Updated....

To: "Kitterer Bob" <bkitterer@mac.com>, Spridget
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Pages Updated....
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:22:31 -0500
Hi Bob,

The pictures are on a site set up by Larry Macy and he confesses having
trouble with some of them that seem to be reproducing on their own.  It
ain't easy to put them in order of occurrence!  As the project nears
completion and I get the scrap book together for Fr. Jack we'll find a place
where we can put them in sequence with narration for everyone to see. For
now though, we're stuck with what we have. In the end there will be well
over 400 pictures so this is somewhat of a daunting task!

Cheers!!
Jim

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com> wrote:

> Any chance of getting the travel pictures put in order and the
> duplicates removed?
>

> Bob Kitterer
>
> 1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
> 1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
> 2000 Miata Special Edition
>

> On Sep 15, 2008, at 2:39 PM, Jim Johnson wrote:
>
> > Have updated the Holy Sprite Pages again...   Frank advises we
> > could still
> > use a few cash donations for interior trim and at least a tonneau
> > for the
> > car. It looks like everything else is now either in hand or on its
> > way!  If
> > I could bless you all I would!
> >

>http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/Holy_Sprite.html<http://www.starrtech.net/%7Ejimj/Holy_Sprite/Holy_Sprite.html>
> > --