Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Pages Updated....

To: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Pages Updated....
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 05:39:36 -0400
I'll work on that. Had tried, but they duplicated again. so I left it
for a while. Prolly, I'll pull it and reload it.

Larry

On Sep 15, 2008, at 11:54 PM, Kitterer Bob wrote:

> Any chance of getting the travel pictures put in order and the
> duplicates removed?
>

> Bob Kitterer
>
> 1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
> 1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
> 2000 Miata Special Edition
>

> On Sep 15, 2008, at 2:39 PM, Jim Johnson wrote:
>
>> Have updated the Holy Sprite Pages again...   Frank advises we
>> could still
>> use a few cash donations for interior trim and at least a tonneau
>> for the
>> car. It looks like everything else is now either in hand or on its
>> way!  If
>> I could bless you all I would!
>>
>> http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/Holy_Sprite.html
>> --
>> Cheers!!
>> Jim

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams