Re: [Spridgets] winter storage cooling system question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] winter storage cooling system question
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:12:50 -0500
Sound advice, thanks all.  Thought I had storage but you know how that goes.
I forgot about the rust inhibitors as well.

And better yet, when we have our first false spring for a few days in
January, it'll be one step closer to take a quick spin around the block.  We
have those at times through May. Usually if it hits 60, it will be followed
by two weeks of glacier.

Chris