[Spridgets] NO LBC: Frank's or Ron's advice????

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] NO LBC: Frank's or Ron's advice????
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:03:03 -0500
*A little smile for the day.  Not politically correct, perhaps, but I
smiled.  Anon.*

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls for his grandson to
approach the bed.

'Lissin' a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome-plated 38-caliber
revolver (you may insert "nail gun"), so you will always remember me.

The grandson smiles weakly and replies; 'But grandpa, I really donna
alika guns.

Howzabout you leava me you ROLEX watch instead?'

Gasping for air the old man answers with a snarl in his
voice; 'Shuddupan lissin'.

Somma day, you gonna runna da business. You gonna have a beautiful a
wife, lotsa money, a biga home, and maybea a couple of bambinos.'

After a slight pause to catch his breath he continues; 'Somma day, you
gonna? comma home, and maybe find you wife inna bed with another man.

Whadda you gonna do.. ..pointa to you watch and say 'Times up?'