[Spridgets] looking for carbs

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] looking for carbs
From: "Jethro (J Foster)" <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:19:59 -0500
This big Dellorto carb on my 73 Midget is really too much carb for my simple
cruising around town so I'm looking to convert my car back to the original
dual SU setup.

Anyone have a good set of SU's proper for a 73 Midget laying around complete
with linkage and heatshield ready to bolt up that they want to get rid of
for a reasonable price?  Or even a cheap price would be good (the
unenjoyment check doesnt go very far these days)!

Anyone?