Re: [Spridgets] economics of toys

To: John Caffrey <jdc6@Lehigh.EDU>, Robert Duquette
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] economics of toys
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:47:38 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
i think , i'll just go out in the shop and hide under some of my "toys" until
the dust settles.....   polotics and religion are not in my "best of"
catagories........
cars!  now we're taliking....   ;)

chuck.
now i gotta go grocery shopping and find out what stuff is costing "how much"
this week.......(never a dull moment...)(possibly take in some debate
tonight....if i'm feeling "brave"?)