Re: [Spridgets] economics of toys

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, tinydog@snet.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] economics of toys
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:29:26 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Mon, 9/29/08, tinydog@snet.net <tinydog@snet.net> wrote:
> Too late. McCain already beat you to it.

I refuse to comment on politics in this forum, but will share a factual report.
A friend's wife was watching a youtube of Palin's interview with Kati Couric
when Palin proclaimed that just beyond our borders were foreign countries, and
both Russia and Canada were, in fact, foreign countries. My friend ran over to
the computer and said "Let me see! I haven't seen the skit yet." The answer was
so stupid he assumed his wife was watching a Tina Fey spoof. It reminded me of
Bush's line that "the majority of our imported oil comes from foreign
countries."

Ron