[Spridgets] concrete floor issues

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] concrete floor issues
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 05:49:33 -0700
First figure out if the moisture is due to condensation or ground water
wicking up thru the concrete. If it is condensation anything you put on the
floor should have more insulating value to cut down on that. If it is water
coming up from below, try sealing the floor first to see if you stop it.
Local flooring stores would be the best resource on these issues. ...bill