Re: [Spridgets] concrete floor issues

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] concrete floor issues
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 06:39:29 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Sun, 10/5/08, corvallis@peoplepc.com <corvallis@peoplepc.com> wrote:
> Sweet garage, are those b & w tiles

The floor is just a roll, like a giant mousepad. It's made by Armstrong, comes
in 12' wide rolls, and is resistant to everything except hot tires (the floor
discolors brown in the shape of the tire patch, so it is a useful tool to
optimize air pressures ;-)). It's only 59 cents per square foot, insulates
nicely, and you can cut it with a scissor. I would NOT recommend it for a
garage that gets a lot of daily use. I use it in my trailer and in the workshop
and it's great for that. This guy has it on ebay, but for a lot more than my
local Menard's does:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=200145664828&refid=store

Ron