Re: [Spridgets] Greasing the suspension help...

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Greasing the suspension help...
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:12:43 -0500
Thanks one and all..  looks like there are a few more spots to hit
and unless a better idea comes up, that I may have to disassemble the
A arms and find a way to get another zerk fitting toward the back.  I
mean I when I put this puppy together I cleaned the inside of those
pins and the grease grooves but I'm not convinced that the grease is
going anywhere other than out that first cork "seal".

Lester