Re: [Spridgets] Interior Panel straightening

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Interior Panel straightening
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:03:50 -0700
Mark,

I have / had (?) the patterns for all of the panels.  The question is
since I moved where are they or did they slip into a trash bin while
moving.  Will be glad to look when I get back in a week.  It would
help if you could send me a reminder next week - - old age, bad memory.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition