[Spridgets] FW: advice on eBay seller

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] FW: advice on eBay seller
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:01:01 -0700
his 'handle.' (blue m, red e) Click on that. He explains what happened to
his feedback.
I too have suffered from a poor review; this was a person with six purchases
and involved a 99-cent item. The fellow flamed me because he could and I'm
sitting at 97.5 percent approval rating for the next year because eBay
doesn't care. ...bill in oregon