Re: [Spridgets] FW: advice on eBay seller

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, corvallis@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FW: advice on eBay seller
From: uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:28:04 -0700 (PDT)

I did read all the feed backs and what both people wrote. There seems to be a
pattern of the same thing over and over  What i posted was only for 12 months.
But even past that there is the same type messages. I did go to the place you
pointed too. He does say that he was taken advantage of on feed back. With
over 3000 items i am sure your going to have a few people not happy. That is
why i was checking to see what the group thought or if any one had experience
with the seller in the past.

Vigil