Re: [Spridgets] 1275 weber conversion question

To: William McLeod <wbmcleod@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1275 weber conversion question
From: jmj3351@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:46:21 +0000 (UTC)
I run a small Webber on my 1500 with 3lbs. of pressure and it does well.B  I
can run it on 2lbs. but 3 seems to do better.B  It will not work properly w/o
a regulator.B  I run a big holley pump and have fuel injection hose to take
the pressure.B  The regular rubber fuel line doesn't last long.B  I have heard
that marine hose does well.B All things considered, I like the Webber over any
combo of SU or Stromberg.

JJ - Green 1500