Re: [Spridgets] 1275 weber conversion question

To: William McLeod <wbmcleod@gmail.com>, jmj3351@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1275 weber conversion question
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 18:01:33 -0500
The 32/36 requires a low-pressure fuel feed (2.5 to 3 lbs).

The flow rate (volume) of the pump depends on how much horsepower your engine
puts out. Weber recommends their electric 6 gallon/hour pump for "up to 200 hp"

Well  I think I can safely say my motor will be way under 200HP.

The warning I was given my Mike Pierce (Of Pierce Manifolds) was to keep up
with the flow and run it just below 3lbs.  If the pump cannot keep up wiyh flow
then the folat bowls will dry up and it WILL sputter under load.