Re: [Spridgets] seat belts

To: dlh2001@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] seat belts
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:04:34 -0600
My 68 Midget has 3 points which were already in it when I got it. I keep
them due to the ubiquitous seat belt laws however, I have installed the best
safety measure of all in my car. One which greatly reduces the likelihood of
needing safety belts at all...

A careful and well trained driver...   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson