[Spridgets] HIF6

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] HIF6
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 13:39:34 -0500
Anyone have any idea where I can find a detailed parts diagram of an HIF6 carb?
 I have a good one from a Harley Davidson that I got for $50 on Ebay (with
chopper chrome!).  Some of the modifications are obvious (e.g., primer pump,
choke), but I have not yet found enough information to unmodify it for use on
an A-series engine.  It has no vacuum take-off, for example, but there is a
place to drill out.  There may be one fitting on the manifold that can be used
for this, but I don't have one to look at yet.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY