Re: [Spridgets] HIF6

To: guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] HIF6
From: "cclabaw@juno.com" <cclabaw@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 02:04:33 GMT
One of the most popular modifiers of SUs for bikes is Rivera Engineering.  Try
<www.riveraengineering.com>.  I have one and it's great on a Harley.  May be
too many mods to make it Spridget-ready without a lot of work.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite

-- "Guy Weller" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
Check out the Burlen web site. They provide exploded diagrammed and parts
lists, plus on-line set-up and tuning guides.

Now moved to a new web site at
http://www.sucarb.co.uk/

Guy