Re: [Spridgets] HEater fan

To: <shop@justbrits.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] HEater fan
From: David Groundwater <dwgwater@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 09:49:03 -0600
Yeah, I agree it's more trouble than it's worth.  Still, I was surprised to
see one that's the right general shape.  If the output was facing the right
way, a coffee can lid with a donut hole would work as a reducer.
Dave> From: shop@justbrits.com> To: spridgets@autox.team.net> Date: Mon, 8 Dec
2008 19:31:53 -0600> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] HEater fan> > Dave...> > <<It
looks like it might work, but its backwards....>>> > withOUT spending a bunch
of time I don't have searching for pics, I 'would'> say that if you mean for a
UK Spec car; YEP.> > For a US SPEC car it 'might' work with some sort of
double right-angled HARD> plastic "plenum" for between the output (now at
bottom & next to body) to> the heater input (WAY above) which would have to be
quite THIN.> > As Glen noted <quote>the view is into the squirrel
cage.</quote>> > Ergo, it's usage would require that it be mounted UPSIDE down
(right Glen?).> > Then ADD Frank's note the 4" INTAKE with 3" OUTPUT does make
it a> 'tad' more "difficult"<G>.> Also (as Frank noted) <quote>You can turn it
around...</quote> but (IMHO)> the required "plastic" plenums which would be
REQUIRED, would make it's use> a bit on the EXPENSIVE side.> > LAD & DL>
http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_12
2008