Re: [Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:09:03 -0800 (PST)
A hundred or more spridgets parked at my house?? It would be time to revive
"Midnight Auto Supply",  quite a popular hobby with a few of my friends in
 high school.  By the time everyone got home and noticed they were missing
one part each, I'd be in the backyard building a spridgetmorrismini with an
El Camino hood ornament. Sweet!

Seriously, oh nevermind.  I'm not going to start being serious at this
point in life.

By 2011 I will be retired and willing to drive most anywhere just for a
giggle.  I just hope the next thing is farther north so Billl and Billm
can't top my mileage.

Glen

OH     yeah..CALIFORNIA!  As I understand it there were nearly as