Re: [Spridgets] too many LBCs for me

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] too many LBCs for me
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:54:43 -0600
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu> wrote:
<snip>

>  Man its tough out here on the left
> coast, lightly rusted LBC shells everywhere you look and not enough room to
> store them.

Yer breakin' my heart Glen.  There is still a 66 Midget here in town and I
bet the guy would part with it for a coupla C notes. Tub is excellent
(Arizona car) - mechanics & 1098 condition unknown. Now that gas locally is
$1.65 per gal it may be worth hauling this one off....   I'd take it but
like Glen I've got no place to put it

NFI....etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13600244@N07/sets/72157602999249000/

--