Re: [Spridgets] bent frame rails

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] bent frame rails
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:33:41 -0500
Awesome find Trevor,
Thanks for posting the link and clearing up some cunfusion.

Brian S.

Bugeyeracer under resto

ps, Tho I still like the idea of them being bent for Rad cooling. <VBG>

> Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:43:02 -0500
> From: trevor.jessie@gmail.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] bent frame rails
>
> Take a look through these pictures:
>
> http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/BritishMotorHeritage-Midget.htm
>

> On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 3:36 PM,  <WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com> wrote:
> > What is likely to be most valid statement - that made by the world's
experts
> > who reside on this list or a book somebody wrote?  It's also the  case
that
> > people that write books consult the worlds experts on this list.
> >
> > If the list is UNANIMOUS about anything then it's fact.
> >
> > Or get the rails straightend and tell us what the car drives like...
> >
> > Weslake-Monza 1330
> >
> > In a message dated 19/12/2008 18:13:31 GMT Standard Time,
bvsprite@yahoo.com
> > writes:
> >
> > see that  'everyone' so far is saying the rails are supposed to be bent,
> > however,  nowhere, can I find any real documentation supporting  this

Its the same Hotmail.. If by same you mean up to 70% faster.
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad1_12
2008