Re: [Spridgets] Police no LBCRe: THEFT! Spridgetech - Please Read

To: tncarnut1@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Police no LBCRe: THEFT! Spridgetech - Please Read
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 12:04:21 EST
The one which fits a person who left the family suitcase for a weekend  break
in Belgium onthe train. It was not my wife and we never did get the case
back.

tncarnut1@yahoo.com writes:

Dumb  luck in England?  That must be what you meant, since buck, duck,  duct,
much, muck, ouch, puck, such, suck, tuck and yuck make no sense...  :-)

Merry Christmas,
- David