[Spridgets] Top Gear

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Top Gear
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 18:22:35 EST
Merry Christmas to you all.

I've just taken a break from assembly 'Brandy' the rocking horse to watch
BBC television's TOP GEAR programme on the internet.  My older daughter has
been catching up on old episodes of Dr Who for some weeks now and I thought it
was time to re-assert my superior technological ability by working out how BBC
iplayer works.  _www.bbc.co.uk_ (http://www.bbc.co.uk)  and go to  iplayer
and then TOP GEAR or Dr Who or some rubbish programme.

Anyone know if there is any USA motoring programmes I can watch in a  similar
way - cannot be live time as I don't have a licence...

I've watched 2 episoded and plan to watch a 3rd before I get 'Brandy' the
rocking horse up the stairs to finish the assembly and then get out all the
presents before the kids wake up at 02.15 (maybe it will be later this year or
earlier and set a new record?)

Weslake-Monza 1330