Re: [Spridgets] Top Gear

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Top Gear
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 07:29:40 -0800 (PST)
--- On Thu, 12/25/08, David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not sure what is available for you, but there really
> isn't an American
> equivalent to Top Gear.

True enough. "American Chopper" has gotten old, but the early ones are
fantastic, definitely a great mix of motor head meets family dysfunction. Also,
I doubt it's available anywhere but here, but there a channel on DirecTv
satellite called HD Theater. They're running a car marathon all day today,
Mille Miglia, Aston Martin Endurance races at SPA, lots of great stuff. The
photography is stunning and the sound is really well done. My pre-Christmas
present to the family was a theater setup with a 60" Pioneer TV, and HD
Theater's car stuff is astounding.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Ron