Re: [Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 17:10:01 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 5:02 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !

Hello Larry,

>The only reason we need to carry guns is to protect us from the whack job
>gun nuts that seem to feel the need to carry guns.

Tell that to all the students on the campus of Virginia Tech. Knowing
that NO ONE could have a gun made it a killing field.

Yeah, it would have been much better if about 50 of them were carrying guns
and they all pulled them out and started shooting at anyone with a gun.
Talk about a killing field....

LAD