Re: [Spridgets] Cash for clunkers....NO

To: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cash for clunkers....NO
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 01:21:05 -0600
The sorry part of the whole thing is that Feinstein and Pelosi tried this in
the Golden State and it didn't work. They are too dumb to learn from their
mistakes so the rest of the country will now have to pay for their
stupidity.

Cheers!!
Jimwhoisloadingthesidebysidewithsabotfleshettesincasetheytrytotakemycars