Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Miata question

To: "'Spridgets'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Miata question
From: "Guy Weller" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:54:08 -0000
I have completely lost track of the symptoms of the "fault" but most
(modern) cars have a hidden and easily forgotten about, safety cut-out.  It
is designed to trip in the case of an accident, cutting out fuel pump and
other electrics. If the unit has been disturbed or knocked it could have
tripped out. You would just need to check the handbook to locate it, and
press the button to re-set.

Guy