Re: [Spridgets] Pay pal

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>, Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pay pal
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:12:58 -0800
I refuse to give Ebay or PayPal the right to make deposits and withdrawals
from my bank account without my knowledge or authorization. I don't want
that knowledge in the hands of Ebay, PayPal, any of their employees, or the
entire internet community. I have joint accounts with my wife. I DON'T want
to have joint accounts with my wife, Ebay, and PayPal.
Because of my strong feelings in this matter, I can no longer buy or sell on
Ebay.
I do hope Ebay soon goes out of business, or encounters some serious
competition.
I don't like monopolies, and I detest being bullied by one.
BZ