Re: [Spridgets] Ebay and paypal

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ebay and paypal
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 17:59:34 -0600
Geez!  They have 5,000 employees and millions of customers. What do you
expect? You want the CEO to answer each and every phone call that comes in?
Get real! You leave a voice mail and if your problem isn't something silly
a$$, they call you back.  Try calling the CEO of any company this size and
see how far you get!

If you had called the number you would find out that there is a dial by name
function which will connect you with the extension of the person you want.

All you guys want to do is pi$$ and moan. Go work on your damned car!

Cheers!!
Jim