Re: [Spridgets] Snow in Britain

To: <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Snow in Britain
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 05:30:33 -0800
Well, the extra 4x4 weight up front doesn't help the rear get traction!
:) OTOH, "drifting" at 15mph is entertaining!

Never had this type of fun with my wife's BMW. Much more balanced
vehicle. Easy to drive in the snow, even with an open diff.

But for real fun, I like my wife's new WRX :) :) :)

-=Chris
Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/